Royal Purple is a brand name that should be familiar to anyone even remotely interested in the automobile industry, competitive scene, or mechanics in general. Founder John Williams was a leading developer of high performance synthetic lubricants and as a collective, Royal Purple’s formulators have more than 200 years of experience in producing high performance lubricants.
The Royal Purple 11722 Max-Clean Fuel System Cleaner and Stabilizer is a state-of-the-art, wholly synthetic fuel system cleaner that not only penetrates deep into the fuel system and cleans injectors, but also carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers. The results are notably improved fuel economy and reduced emissions.
The picture below shows the effects of using Royal Purple 11722 on fuel injectors:
The list of benefits is notable:
- Improves fuel economy and restores horsepower to all types of engines
- Reduces hydrocarbon, nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide emissions
- Prevents rough idling, engine hesitation, and stalling issues
- Prevents premature spark plug fouling
- Reduces deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
- Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibition
But don’t take their word, or even mine on it.
NAPA Know How writers recently cited twice-annual use of Max-Clean in gas tanks as one of the “10 Overlooked Services that can Extend the Life of Your Vehicle.”
Incredibly compatible, the Royal Purple 11722 Max-Clean is EPA / CARB compliant and safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines including all ethanol blends and biofuel.
People on Amazon.com agree that this product is top notch quality:
Personally, I don’t consider it the strongest cleaner, nor the absolute best bang for buck, but if you’re a fan of the brand or you get a good deal, this stuff is definitely worth picking up. It’s safe, it’s super versatile and easy to use!
Get yours today!