Berryman B-12 Chemtool Carburetor/Fuel Treatment and Injector Cleaner
- Extreme cleaning power
- Well known brand with long history and great customer support
- Great price
- Not suitable for Diesel Engines
- Excessive use may damage engine components
The Berryman B-12 Chemtool is a product line that has a very long and proud history. Developed in the 1950’s, it quickly became one of the industry’s leading cleaning solvents.
The Berryman B-12 Chemtool Carburetor/Fuel Treatment and Injector Cleaner is a state of the art product that uses the Berryman exclusive HEST or “High Energy Solvent Technology”. This technology is designed to pack a real punch when it comes to cleaning gasoline fueled motor parts; none of those weak mineral spirits or kerosene that many other products use.
Unfortunately, due to the strong nature of this solvent, this B-12 product is unsuitable for use in Diesel Engines and can degrade their performance.
If you have a vehicle or a machine that runs on gasoline, opting for this fuel injector cleaner is a good idea, no matter what your cleaning needs. Simply check out these features:
- Suitable for just about any type of gasoline powered machine (motorcycles, cars, trucks, boats, yard and industrial machines) – Check
- Works with both carbureted and fuel injected engines – Check
- Berryman exclusive, HEST powered super strong solvent – Check
- Quickly disperses moisture and dissolves gum, varnish, and other fuel residues – Check
- Helps clean the whole fuel system – fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel injectors, valves, rings and pistons – Check
- Increases spark plug and injector life – Check
- Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor-safe – Check
- Great value per dollar – Check
- Suitable for diesel engines – No
It’s clear that if you want to rid your gasoline engine of dirt and deposits, even if they’ve been piling up for years and years, the B12 Chemtool will work wonders. Just be careful not to spill any on the paint job or on yourself, this stuff doesn’t kid around. It’s also wise not to exceed the recommended dosage when adding it to your fuel. Remember that this is a very strong solvent that could potentially damage plastic components in your fuel system when undiluted.
How to use?
- Add 1 oz. of cleaner per 1 gallon of fuel
- Use every 2500-3000 miles or every oil change as part of regular maintenance
- Excessive use of this product in high concentrations may be harmful to your vehicle!
- Do not use with Diesel Engines!
The Berryman B-12 Chemtool is a product designed to clean even the most clogged up fuel injectors and other parts of the fuel system. The patented super strong solvent is so potent that you actually have to be careful not to use too much and that’s saying something.
However, please note that this product is designed to be a true “cleaner”. Unlike some other products, it does no aim to specifically improve your fuel and shouldn’t be used as a constant fuel additive for that reason. Like suggested on the label, use this every 2500-3000 miles or every oil change. On another note, this means that you can use other fuel treatment products the rest of the year and achieve an even greater engine efficiency and life-span.
Buy from Amazon: